Feel free to send me a PM – I love being a tourist in New York. Do you know where you will be staying?  That can affect the amount of time you have to do things.

Keeping on a museum thread-worthy topic… do you have specific areas of interest?  You could spend a lifetime going to museums and historic sites – you could even spend a week going to just the “don’t miss” places.

Cindy Boyer

Director of Public Programs

The Landmark Society of Western New York

133 S. Fitzhugh St.

Rochester NY  14608

(585) 546-7029 ext. 12

Fax:  (585) 546-4788

The Landmark Society:  Celebrating 75 years as one of America's oldest and most active preservation organizations!

www.landmarksociety.org

Facebook