We have past perfect at the Fort Smith Trolley Museum but we use a free open source program “Organizers Database “ for membership. It does everything we want and easy to make changes to. It was designed for grass roots political groups but is easy to make changes to. http://www.organizersdb.org/

From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of melinda mccrary
Sent: Saturday, March 09, 2013 3:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Past Perfect for Tracking Membership

Dear Listers:

I work for a small history museum and we are considering the purchase of PastPerfect software to merge our collections inventory and membership information.

Does anyone have any praise or complaints about using PastPerfect for tracking membership? Is there other software with the same capability that I should look into before purchasing PastPerfect?

Any advice is much appreciated. Feel free to contact me off list.

Thanks in advance!

Melinda McCrary

Richmond Museum of History