From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Janean Mollet-Van Beckum
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2013 8:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Heavy Duty Collection Shelving

Hi Listers,

I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction of a source for heavy duty collection shelving.  We currently have a metal and wood configuration that I want to update.

Thank you!

Janean Mollet-Van Beckum

Curator of Collections and Exhibits
Washington County Historical Society
320 S 5th Avenue, West Bend, WI  53095-3333

(262) 335-4678