Hi Ashley,

I am currently enrolled in the program, though this is only my first semester, and am finding it very beneficial thus far. It is a bit odd getting used to the complete online learning but in way it is almost more rigorous of a type of learning. I don't think you lose much by not being in a physical class room. The courses involve readings, online discussions each week, and recorded lectures or interviews. You digest a great deal of information each work and it really requires you to have a level of self discipline. The only difference I would note is that the discussion posts read more formally and researched than the feel of a free flowing class dialog.

I would suggest that you be sure you will able to put in the time. It really helps to be able to check in or do some work on your classes every single day and it is essential to not get behind. Beyond that, the courses I am in right now are very engaging; you learn a lot of practical knowledge, and the professors are very helpful and knowledgeable. I would definitely suggest applying.

Best,
Rebecca