Winterthur has various institutes, I think.although that may have been
included in your etc.!

Candace Perry

  _____

From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Margaret Hughes
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2013 12:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] centers/institutes

Hi All,

I am looking for examples of centers/institutes that operate in conjunction
with museums or similar organizations. I'm familiar with the Smithsonian
Institution's folklife center, Latino center, etc., and I'm looking for
other museums with similar efforts. Any leads from the group would be most
helpful.

Many thanks in advance,

Margaret

Margaret Hughes | Director of Education

Bethel Woods Center for the Arts

At the site of the 1969 Woodstock festival.

Music and History Play On.

*:: 845.583.2097 | fax 845.295.2444
*:: One Cablevision Center, PO Box 222 | Liberty, NY | 12754

*::  www.BethelWoodsCenter.org

Pavilion Stage | The Museum at Bethel Woods | Harvest Festival | Education &
Outreach

Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/BethelWoodsCenter?ref=ts>  | Twitter
<http://twitter.com/BethelWoods>

Bethel Woods is a not-for-profit cultural center located at the site of the
1969 Woodstock festival.

*Make a donation today to support our mission. Visit
<https://www.bethelwoodscenter.org/donate/> Support Bethel Woods to learn
more.

  _____

http://home.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa-HOME.exe?SUBED1=MUSEUM-L