Because if being snowed in, I read the Subj line AND message as "interactive map of strange locations."

What a fascinating thought!

Thanks!

Lois Brynes, Principal
    DeepTime Associates
    P.O. Box 58
    Rockport, MA 01966
    USA
 978 546-8574

On Feb 14, 2013, at 11:09 AM, Marybeth Tomka <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Good morning all,

I am thinking about creating an interactive map of my storage locations, so that I could click on a location and find out if there is any room left in that cabinet.  Has anyone tried something like this or have any ideas about what software would be best suited for the task?

Welcome to any ideas; please share either on-list or off.

Thanks.

Marybeth
Marybeth S.F. Tomka, M.A.
Curator (Lead Curatorial Researcher)
Center for Archaeological Research
The University of Texas at San Antonio
State Certified Curatorial Repository
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, Texas 78249
(210) 458-7822
(210) 458-4397 Fax
. . . herding cats in a forest of catnip . . .