Dear Elise,

We worked with a large production company that asked for similar terms. We looked at the prices the main stock photography companies offered for these terms (Getty Images, Corbis, Alamy), and priced our images a little lower than them (to be competitive). If they didn't have "for the life of the project" option, we used "10 years".

Good luck,
Ronit