Tom:
I posted your job announcement for free on MPMA's online Jobbank.  As an institutional member of MPMA, your posts will always be free as a perk of membership.  Our jobbank gets lots of hits, so I hope you find just the right person.

Here's the link:  http://mpma.net/jobs.php

Monta Lee
Monta Lee Dakin, MPMA Executive Director

MPMA: A Ten-state museum network

Colorado, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas and Wyoming

Mark your calendar:

2013 MPMA Conference:  September 29-October 3  Lincoln, Nebraska

Mountain-Plains Museums Association

7110 West David Drive
Littleton, Colorado 80128-5404
303-979-9358 www.mpma.net