From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Miller, Krista J
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 7:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Textile List-Serv?

Hello,

I work for a small museum/historical organization. For one of my projects, I need to try and get some information about some textiles and wall coverings. The only information I currently have to work with is a manufacturer's label that was uncovered when a small section of the wall covering was removed for further study. I am trying to find out whether any one is aware of a textile-specific list-serv that is out there. Or if anyone is knowledgeable about textile manufacturing companies c. 1900-1920) I would very much appreciate some help.

Thanks is advance!

~Krista