Hello Listers,

I am currently updating special events rental guidelines for my museum.  I
want to include wording in the policy regarding cancellation in the event
of emergency (natural disaster, terrorist attack, etc.).  Would anyone be
willing to share their own policy on this?  I would love to have a look at
another museum's rental contract for reference.

Thank you in advance for any advice!

Suzanne Prabucki
Special Events Assistant
National Geographic Museum