We are trying to serve our homeschool visitors more effectively, both for their needs and our needs.

What I'd like to ask is how do you handle homeschool needs, both individual families and co-ops or homeschool groups.

Does anyone have  special homeschool group policies or prices when they reserve as a group?  We're finding that they have some difficulties adjusting to our group specifics.

How about homeschool days with discounted admission for homeschoolers and special programs available as well.  I'd like to hear how these work and if the homeschool families like/dislike or even take advantage of them.

I know that's a lot of questions, and I'm grateful in advance for any feedback.

Thanks!

Ruth Terry
Manager of Visitor Services
McWane Science Center