We need to find a home for a confessional front. It is in good condition, but of unknown origin. Free to a museum, historical society, church archives, etc. We would prefer someone in the Chicago area so it can be picked up. If you would like to see a picture of it, please email me and I will send the photo directly to you.

Donna Dahl
Director
Alexian Brothers Provincial Archives
Arlington Heights, IL