Hello everyone,

We are looking for a new way to track our volunteer hours.  Right now we use
a simple paper form which looks like a giant year long calendar with a box
for each day of the year.  Volunteers enter their total hours for each day
they worked on their own form.  We would like to track volunteer hours based
on project.  I am looking for any templates for paper forms that anyone
would be willing to share that allows project based tracking but are
relatively simple for volunteers to get a handle on.

Thanks!

Janean Mollet-Van Beckum

Curator of Collections and Exhibits
Washington County Historical Society
320 S 5th Avenue, West Bend, WI  53095-3333

(262) 335-4678