Is it just me, or does it seem that more and more jobs that are being
advertised are really a combination of 2 & sometimes even 3 different
positions? I recently saw a position that was a combination of collections
manager, exhibits preparator and registrar. I understand that times are
tough & believe me I sympathize with museum struggling to make ends meet.
Most small museums require that everyone wear more then 1 hat. But it seems
some want the sun, the moon and the stars. Yet no adjustment in the pay?

my 2 cents ---- for what little its worth

barb