Abby:
I see you are from Kansas - which is one of MPMA's 10 states.

MPMA members would be interested to hear about the results of your research.  So, please consider doing a session on the topic at MPMA's 2013 annual conference in Lincoln.  I'm sure there are others out there who could round out a panel on the topic.  Peter could help you find them.

You can get a session proposal form on MPMA's website:  www.mpma.net

Monta Lee
Monta Lee Dakin, MPMA Executive Director

MPMA: A Ten-state museum network

Colorado, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas and Wyoming

Mark your calendar:

2013 MPMA Conference:  September 29-October 3  Lincoln, Nebraska

Mountain-Plains Museums Association

7110 West David Drive
Littleton, Colorado 80128-5404
303-979-9358 www.mpma.net