From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tori Mason
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 10:05 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Smart Boards

Hi Group

Our organization recently invested in a Smart Board interactive whiteboard, and we are trying to come up with creative ways to utilize it in conjunction with our Education Department along with the Historic Home.  Do any museums out use one of these boards, and if so, how?  Any ideas would be appreciated!

Thanks!

--

Tori Mason
Historic Croft House Manager