From: Anna Bassford <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 12:52:58 -0600
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] Security Guards and Visitor Experience Training

Interesting you mention Dallas Museum of Art before i received my current position i was a gallery attendant their and assisted in the security department.  It you are interested you can contact myself or Lance Childers at DMA he is the head of security and the one you would want to talk to about their training.

Anna Bassford