Greetings Listers,

I was wondering if any of you have examples of policies or procedures for loans that may exist within your organization.  I work at a college museum that is just over six years old and receive inquiries from other college entities about the display and use of collections in other areas of campus i.e. the office or home of our President.  I would like to develop a policy, type of loan agreement, and/or guidelines to be able to service these types of requests.  Any examples or input would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
--
Anna Cannizzo
Curator of Collections