San Diego, Tuscon and Los Angeles would be the most obvious cities I would think to look it, maybe Houston and Miami also. I believe there are several organizations that seek to help the latino community in the farming areas of CA and TX with healthcare and nutrician that may have an archive of images. I remember going to San Diego Historical Society last winter and seeing a great dealing their exhibits about the local community past and present.