Have you considered partnering with the businesses in your region? Grocery store coupons? Percentage off at daycares?

-----Original Message-----
From: Meghan Molloy <[log in to unmask]>
To: MUSEUM-L <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tue, Nov 6, 2012 3:26 pm
Subject: Membership Drive ideas?

Hello All,

I work for a small town museum.  We are currentlymulling over strategies for a member drive.  At the moment, our membersjust get a newsletter and a 10% discount on gift shop items.  We have noentrance fee.  Does anyone have any suggestions to make membership moreappealing?  The specific issue that we’re facing is that themajority of our long time members are elderly.  While we appreciate them,we realize the need to get younger people involved, especially those withfamilies.

Best,
Meghan Molloy
CCHS Curator