Hi List

I have a question for you all.  I am looking for information on the origins / history of something called the Cobweb Game, where balls of yarn are tied to a small present and then strung around a room in a cobweb pattern, creating a fun way to find your gift. I'm not having much luck finding out information on when this started, when it was popular (I've seen Victorian, but that's it), if it was for children primarily, Christmas or birthdays, etc. Any helpful information would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!!
Tori

--
Tori Mason