Dear colleagues,

we are happy to announce the Autumn issue of the international museum magazine ExpoTime!:

70 pages full with news, stimulating contributions by colleagues worldwide, prevues and revues, upcoming events and last but not least,  open positions.
From the next year onwards, ExpoTime! will appear quarterly.
Enjoy the eZine here free of charge with about 250 links, videos and impressive pictures:
http://www.museum-aktuell.de/index.php?site=expoTime
In order to get the future issues, please register here: http://www.museum-aktuell.de/shop/themes/user/index.php?action=registrieren&login_source=click&languageid=2

Circulation is about 102,000 recipients worldwide.

If you are interested in jobs in Europe, our database of daily 650-700 open positions DAILY will help you along.
After registration and reconfirmation, also this database is open free of charge.
http://www.museum-aktuell.de/index.php?site=stellenhinweise&Stellenhinweise

Best

Christian

--
Verlag Dr. C. Müller-Straten - Spezialverlag für Museum und Restaurierung
Ansprechpartner für inhaltliche Fragen: Dr. Adelheid Straten, Dr. Christian Müller-Straten; für kaufmännische Fragen: Dr. Christian Müller-Straten.

Verlag Dr. C. Mueller-Straten - Publishing company for museums and conservation
Editorial contact: Adelheid Straten, Ph.D; trade contacts: Christian Mueller-Straten, Ph.D.
T. 0049-(0)89-839 690 43, Fax 0049-(0)89-690 44, [log in to unmask]
MUSEUM AKTUELL, ExpoTime!, shop and the large European museum portal: http://www.museum-aktuell.de
Reading the new global museum magazine "ExpoTime!" is free of charge. Registration: http://www.museum-aktuell.de/shop/themes/kategorie/detail.php?artikelid=75&source=2