Hi all,

Just a quick heads up that registration for the Nov. 3 Museum Career Lab at Dumbarton House in Washington, DC is nearly full, so if you haven’t yet registered, I encourage you to do so soon.

http://www.aam-us.org/events/face-to-face-programs/museum-career-lab

We’ll be posting an updated agenda to the Alliance website by end of this week, but let me know if you have any questions.

And please share this great professional development and networking opportunity with your colleagues.

Best,

Greg Stevens

Assistant Director, Professional Development

T: (202) 218-7675  |  F: (202) 756-2890  |  Skype: gregstevensaam

American Alliance of Museums

1575 Eye Street, NW  Suite 400  |  Washington, DC 20005 | www.aam-us.org