The Missouri History Museum in St. Louis has a variety of job openings available that may be of interest to you. Please visit http://www.mohistory.org/employment/position-openings to learn more about our opportunities and to find out how to apply. We look forward to receiving your applications by November 3.

Best wishes,
Diane Riley
Exhibition Designer
Missouri History Museum