Dear readers,

we are happy to announce the newest issue of MUSEUM AKTUELL  - this time
for free reading worldwide as eBook - which is particularly of interest
for conservators.

Our articles are in German, but we have English summaries. We are
dealing, among others, on
decontamination,
the new art depository if the Vienna Kunsthistorisches Museum (KHM),
restoration of religious objects
and the conservation of an extremely fragile excavated "death crown".
Just go to http://www.museum-aktuell.de/leseprobe/
Free reading will start around 9.00 h CET today.

(The unabridged English version of the Vienna art depository article
will be found in the upcoming new issue of ExpoTime!, the global museum
magazine: http://www.museum-aktuell.de/index.php?site=expoTime

We like to take the opportunity to thank all contributors to ExpoTime!
and MUSEUM AKTUELL for offering us their manuskripts for global
distribution.

Best

Christian
Postscriptum: Thanks also to all who have registered in our European
open positions database. Todays' content is less than yesterday, only 440.

--
*Verlag Dr. C. Müller-Straten - Spezialverlag für Museum und Restaurierung
Ansprechpartner für inhaltliche Fragen: Dr. Adelheid Straten, Dr.
Christian Müller-Straten; für kaufmännische Fragen: Dr. Christian
Müller-Straten.
T. +49-(0)89 839 690-43, Fax -44, [log in to unmask]
MUSEUM AKTUELL, ExpoTime!, Shop und grosses europäisches Museumsportal:
http://www.museum-aktuell.de*
/Verlag Dr. C. Mueller-Straten - Publishing company for museums and
conservation
Editorial contact: Adelheid Straten, Ph.D; trade contacts: Christian
Mueller-Straten, Ph.D.
T. 0049-(0)89-839 690 43, Fax 0049-(0)89-690 44, [log in to unmask]
MUSEUM AKTUELL, ExpoTime!, shop and the large European museum portal:
http://www.museum-aktuell.de
*Reading the new global museum magazine "ExpoTime!" is free of charge.
Registration:
http://www.museum-aktuell.de/shop/themes/kategorie/detail.php?artikelid=75&source=2*/*

*