Thanks, Cindy, to answer the question for the more atmosheric use. I agree.
Best

Christian

Am 18.10.2012 17:49, schrieb Cindy Boyer:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

It sounds like you want to use them as “atmosphere.”  If this is an event with an admission charge, I would say steer clear. It does not sound legal to me, and when admission is charged it makes it even more complicated (financially benefitting from using copyrighted material without permission can result in higher fines than simply using it where the public sees it)

Cindy Boyer

Director of Public Programs

The Landmark Society of Western New York

133 S. Fitzhugh St.

Rochester NY  14608

(585) 546-7029 ext. 12

Fax:  (585) 546-4788

The Landmark Society:  Celebrating 75 years as one of America's oldest and most active preservation organizations!

www.landmarksociety.org

Facebook