Hi Mike,

I think this could be a museological problem. People here would expect a museum to analyze and interprete horror movies in a scientific way. As long as you _quote _the video clips in a scientific context, there is no copyright problem. But the legal problem is: Are some intros at YouTube already stolen? It would not be a good thing to quote stolen material.

Just to burn these videos for an "event" additively, does not seem to me a task for a museum.

Best

Christian