Dear Colleagues,

A huge thanks to all who have already taken the survey!

For anyone who has not had the chance to take the survey, it can still be
accessed by following the instructions provided in the previous email (see
below for convenient access). Once again, please feel free to send it to
everyone that works in your museum as I am trying to gather responses from
all departments.

Thank you and Best Wishes,
Lisa Rowan
ALM in Museum Studies Candidate
Harvard University Extension School

Previously sent email:

Dear Colleagues,

I am working on my master's thesis in museum studies from the Harvard
University Extension School on the relationship between collection care
professionals and all other departments within a museum. As a part of my
thesis, I am conducting research through the use of a short survey (5-10
minutes). The survey is accessible via the link below, which can be clicked
on or copied and pasted into your web browser. The survey is intended to be
taken by *anyone* that works in a museum. To gain an understanding of the
relationship between collection care and other museum professionals, it is
imperative that I receive responses from as many people in as many
departments as possible. Given that, please pass this on to *all* of your
colleagues along with any Listservs or group email lists that you might be
a part of as well. The more responses received the better the data! Your
answers.

Survey Link: https://harvard.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_d0wb1lOq8kWoCt7

Thanks in advance!