Hi All!,

I am a Graduate Student at Indiana University, and am compiling research on
the interpersonal dynamics of art industry professionals. I would really
appreciate if you would fill out a short, ten question anonymous survey
that deals with the specifics of your work’s schedule, compensation, and
general demographics.

Here is the link:    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/S5TTCS3

If anyone is willing to answer a series of short response questions that
would provide a more in-depth look into your work in the Art industry,
Please email me and I will send them out to you.

Any and all help is appreciated!!

The information you provide to me will be held confidentially and will not
be shared with anyone without prior consent.

Thank you,
Emily

--
Emily Wood