Hello, everyone,

We would like to put some kiosks in our galleries to allow users to look at our website, see images of objects in our collection, get additional information, etc.

What software/applications are available which other museums use in their gallery spaces to this end?

What software/applications would allow us to restrict web browsing other than to our own website?

We're just getting started, so any suggestions would be welcome.  Right now it looks like we'll be using a Mac.

Thanks very much,

Marta Zlotnick
Registrar
Dumbarton Oaks