Hello All,

We would like to produce some images on fabric for an upcoming exhibit rather than mounting on foam core as we have in the past.  We think they will be easier to store and reuse.  My question is, how should the banners be made to facilitate hanging?  Grommets? Poles at top with metal screw eyes?  Are poles needed top and bottom and what are they made of?  The banners will be approximately four feet wide by five feet high.  Naturally, we are looking for a low-cost solution.  All advice is welcome.  Thank you.

Marilyn Schachter

Museum of African American History, Boston and Nantucket

Administrative Offices

14 Beacon Street, Suite 719

Boston, MA 02108

617-725-0022 x228