Yes, Matthew we have thought of that.  All of the smells will be contained and labeled before anyone opens them.  The way our museum is set up, the smells shouldn’t travel too much unless someone leaves a box open.  Once closed it should dissipate quickly.   Thanks for the reminder!

Janean Mollet-Van Beckum

Curator of Collections and Exhibits

Washington County Historical Society

320 S 5th Avenue