From: Casandra Karl <[log in to unmask]>
To: MUSEUM-L <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wed, Sep 19, 2012 10:38 am
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Febreeze?

What's the current feeling on using febreeze on textiles?  Specifically a cotton
quilt that has been washed in water several times (so I know it's relatively
color-fast).  It is my own (not part of a museum collection) and has no real
sentimental value, but it has what appears to be heat-fused appliqué which I
fear may fail with frequent washing. There is quite a bit of conflicting info
online about how safe febreeze is.

Sent from my iPhone

The Museum-L FAQ file is located at http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-faq/ .
You may obtain detailed information about the listserv commands by sending a one
line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message
should read "help" (without the quotes).

Museum-L" (without the quotes).