I don't have any lists of funding sources, but contact your local
cooperating collection of the Foundation Center: http://grantspace.org/
They offer training and webinars on this topic as well as free access to a
database titled: Foundation Grants to Individuals Online.

Hope this lead is helpful and good luck on your research.

Ray Arnett
Fremont Area District Library