Emma,

You might want to take a look at the prices realized at auction for jackets
similar to yours. The major auction houses in the U.S. and Canada have that
kind of information on their websites, and the more specialized houses
(those that auction native/aboriginal materials) might, too.

Hope this helps.

Martha Katz-Hyman
Independent Curator