From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Erika Sands
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2012 12:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Creating Surveys

Hi Everyone!
I am developing surveys for our public audience and local schools to determine the interest in our educational programming and what we can offer to better serve them.  Does anyone conduct similar surveys that they would be willing to share? Thank You!

Erika

Erika Sands
Education Coordinator
Pearl S. Buck International
520 Dublin Road
Perkasie, PA 18944-3000
215.249.0100 ext. 172
www.pearlsbuck.org<http://www.pearlsbuck.org>

Pearl S. Buck International is a nonprofit organization continuing the legacy and dreams of our founder, author, activist, and humanitarian, Pearl S. Buck. For more information, visit our website at www.pearlsbuck.org<http://www.pearlsbuck.org> . If you received this email and it is not intended for you, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system. Questions concerning this email can be directed to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.