Hello, colleagues.
Our Museum is beginning the process of drafting and adopting a shipping policy, which will address the foreseen logistics and expenses of shipping upcoming exhibitions. We feel this will allow us to have a clearer understanding of what the overall budget for an exhibition will be. As shipping expenses vary with each exhibition, I imagine this policy will not focus on specific amounts, but will instead focus on a time at which we will need to have firm shipping estimates locked down. I am wondering if any of you have such shipping policies that you would be willing to share with me as examples of standard policies. I certainly appreciate your time and assistance.

All my very best to all of you,

Adam N. Justice
Curator of Art

Polk Museum of Art