Dear members of the Museum L list, I am a new member and I hope this reaches you all well.  I am not sure if you are also members of the RC-AAM list as well so disregard if this is something old to you all. I discovered an art forger in 2008 and have been tracking him since.  His name is Mark Augustus Landis and has also gone by been four alias that I have have uncovered to date and as follows: Steven Gardiner Fthr Arthur ScottFthr James BrantleyMark Lanois As I have advised my peers within the museum and art realm, I ask that you do a search of donors within your collection database and within your development office if in fact you have been gifted a forgery and please contact me directly.  I continue to track this forger and have a large dossier on my findings. Matthew C. Leininger513/751-0999