From: Evan Selinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date: August 22, 2012 4:01:20 PM PDT
To: Nina Simon <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Museum Story for Slate

Hi Nina,

One more question for you. I'm really hoping you can answer it!

My editor asked me when the UK nuclear exhibition took place that I refer to, which was originally discussed here: http://human-nature.com/rmyoung/papers/paper94h.html (As scrolling to the bottom reveals, Now, the essay was published in Radical Science in 1984, but I don't know exactly when the exhibition occurred.)

A friend of mine in museum studies inquired around, and nobody, even a long term curator knew.

Do you know? If not, is there anyone you can ask?

Appreciatively,
Evan

Evan Selinger
, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Department of Philosophy, RIT
Graduate Program Faculty, Golisano Institute for Sustainability