How about the Explorers Club? I was there for a dinner some years ago.

Wayne Courtois, Grants Program Manager

National World War I Museum

From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Robin White Owen
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 11:42 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] NYC Museum and Cultural Rental Spaces

How about the New-York Historical Society?

On Aug 28, 2012, at 12:07 PM, Geri Thomas wrote:

Dear Colleagues:  Can anyone recommend a wonderful space in NYC, preferably a museum or other cultural organization, that rents their space for a non-profit gala, sit-down dinner?   Thanks so much!  Cheers, Geri

Geri Thomas, President

Thomas & Associates, Inc.

New York and Chicago

About Thomas & Associates, Inc.

With offices in New York and Chicago, Thomas & Associates, Inc.

in an innovative firm that provides consulting, staffing and professional development training to the arts & culture community nationally and internationally.  Our career services division services the needs of arts & cultural professionals everywhere.  To subscribe to our newsletter and job announcements, go to www.artstaffing.com

Cheers!

Robin White Owen

M: 917/407-7641

T: 646/472-5145