Hi Geri,
My wife works at Ellis Island and I've been to several indoor and outdoor dinners.  I prefer the indoor venue and you can't beat the view!

Best,
Michael A. Lord
Historic Hudson Valley

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 12:07 PM, Geri Thomas <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Colleagues:  Can anyone recommend a wonderful space in NYC, preferably a museum or other cultural organization, that rents their space for a non-profit gala, sit-down dinner?   Thanks so much!  Cheers, Geri

Geri Thomas, President

Thomas & Associates, Inc.

New York and Chicago

www.artstaffing.com

About Thomas & Associates, Inc.

With offices in New York and Chicago, Thomas & Associates, Inc.

in an innovative firm that provides consulting, staffing and professional development training to the arts & culture community nationally and internationally.  Our career services division services the needs of arts & cultural professionals everywhere.  To subscribe to our newsletter and job announcements, go to www.artstaffing.com

Cheers!