Katherine,

Thank you very much for the lead.  I will contact the National Museum of African Art to see if they still do this.

Patti

Patricia Davis-Perkins

Documentaliste de multimédia

Bibliothèque, archives et services de documentation (BASD)

Musée canadien des civilisations

Multimedia Documentalist

Library, Archives and Documentation Services (LADS)

Canadian Museum of Civilization

100, rue Laurier Street, Gatineau, QC K1A 0M8

Tél.: 819 776 8456 Fax.: 819 776 8300