We have several books, videos and audio tape available: if any of these would fit your collection please email and I will arrange transfer of items to you.
These were recently sent to us among items that we have accessioned - but these do not fit our collecting mission.
Please email back -

Items available:

BOOKS

Cherokee Strip in Transition-A Documentary by Irene Sturm Lefebvre

ISBN-1-880758-008

Captive of the Cheyenne by Russ Czaplewski-The Story of Nancy Jane Morton and the Plum Creek Massacre

The Last Run-Cherokee Strip Centennial 1893-1993-Kay County, Oklahoma, 1893

Stories Assembled by The Ponca City Chapter-Daughters of the American Revolution

Fourth Edition, Printed in 1993

The Cherokee Strip of Oklahoma-A Hundred Yesteryears-By Robert N. Gray-Copyright 1992-Published by The Sons and Daughters of the Cherokee Strip Pioneers-Museum of the Cherokee Strip, Enid, Oklahoma

VHS

Spirit of ’93-Stories of the Cherokee Strip Land Run-A Cherokee Strip Centennial Foundation Project-Copyright 1992-VHS

Edna Ferber’s “Cimarron”-B&W-1930-With Richard Dix, Irene Dunne, Estelle Taylor, A Wes Ruggles Production-VHS

Metro-Golden-Mayer Presents Edna Ferber’s “Cimarron”- With Glen Ford, Maria Schell, Anne Baxter and many others. Copyright 1994 Color VHS

CASSETTE TAPE:

Lettin’ er Rip for the Cherokee Strip-1893 Centennial 1993 Oklahoma-J&M Studios 1992-Harmon E. Records

Chris Taylor
Executive Director
Atchison County Historical Society
P.O. Box 201