Hi Gerri,

I dont have your direcr email. So sorry for sending this to the group.

My good friend Maria Mingalone told me to get in touch with you
because you are looking for a space to rent for an event. We have an
amazing gallery 6000 sq ft on the waterfront between the Brooklyn and
Manhattan bridges. Take a look at our website smackmellon.org go to
info - our home to see images and a video of the space. http://smackmellon.org/index.php/information/our_new_home/

Best,

Kathleen Gilrain
Executive Director