We are looking for someone to conduct a Slave Foodways program. Bacon's
Castle in Surry Virginia is hosting a Slave Dwelling Project Free History
Day on Saturday, October 6th. We need someone who can demonstrate historic
foodways programs associated with rural Virginian slaves. If anyone knows of
a good contact, please have them email or call Jennifer Hurst at
[log in to unmask] or (804)314-7530

For more information about the event, here are some links:

YouTube Video Link about the Project: http://youtu.be/qy62LPZDvFQ

For more information and Online Registration to participate in the Slave
Dwelling Overnight:
http://preservationvirginia.org/events/detail/slave-dwelling-project