ISEN-ASTC-L Digest - 13 Aug 2012 to 14 Aug 2012 (#2012-186)

The Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History currently has 5 requests for proposals open for education services. We’ve extended the deadline for proposals to 11:59 PM, proposer’s time, on August 24, 2012.

In general, the individuals or groups hired through the proposal process will help us to develop hands-on and digital programming and content for the 10,000 square foot education center we are opening in 2013.

The RFP’s are available online at: http://www.mnh.si.edu/education/rfp.html

If you have any questions about the RFP’s or the work, please let me know. If you know of someone who might be interested in submitting a proposal, please forward this message!

Bill

Bill Watson, Ed.D.

Chief of Learning Experiences and Evaluation

National Museum of Natural History

Smithsonian Institution

(202) 633-1127