Please post to the list, we are just thinking about this as well and I'd love to hear thoughts and experiences.

Thanks!
sara phalen
Warrenville Historical Museum & Art Gallery
From: melisa durkee <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 11:34 AM
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Google Art Project: Thoughts and opinions welcome

Hello Colleagues;

Here in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area several museums are interested in the Google Art Project. If anyone is currently involved in this project,
I would love to hear from you regarding its practicality. Overall negative/postitive comments, issues with Google, copyright issues, etc.
I'd appreciate any and all feedback.

Best,
Melisa Durkee
Head of Registration and Rights & Reproduction
Nasher Sculpture Center, Dallas