Greetings all,

We frequently get requests from news outlets to photograph specific artifacts for news publications, and want to make sure the photographer and publication know that they are getting limited rights to the iamge. We do not want the image to become part of their image library for future unrelated stories. This is especially relevant to us as most of the artifacts are on loan and we ask the owner's permission before allowing the artifacts to be photographed. We want to make sure that these images only appear in the publication and topic that we (and the owner of the artifact) have approved.

Do you all have sample permission (or release) forms that grant the photographer one time rights to photograph the artifact?

Thanks,

Kevin

Kevin P. Schlesier

Exhibits Manager