Dear colleagues:

As part of our research into the role of librarians/information scientists in museum cataloging, we would appreciate your help in developing an understanding of museum cataloging practices, including what is meant by cataloging and who is currently doing this work.

If you are a registrar, collections manager, cataloger, or other person with responsibility for documenting/cataloging collection objects in a museum setting, we  would be grateful if you complete the linked survey by Wednesday, August 15th.

Please forward/share the link with anyone whose responses would be relevant.

The survey is available here:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dHd1YWNvd1F5dWNCcVI5N0pQMXg4Tnc6MQ

(Please excuse any duplication due to posting to multiple listservs).

Sincerely,

Gabriela Zoller

Katie DeMarsh

Gabriela Zoller