All,

Please take no disrespect, I am simply providing my opinion with the hopes
that the evolving role of the museum will continue to modernize in  ways
that keep such valuable sites accessible.

Further, as a teacher, I cringe at the notion that a museum staff member
would attempt to keep kids out! It seems my days are spent convincing kids
that museums are in fact, wonderful spaces, and available to them!

The specific anecdote shared seems like the issue was with the
caretaker/grandmother.

Kindly,

Nora Mueller

Teaching Artist
Washington, DC

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 10:20 AM, Lizbeth DeValkenaere <[log in to unmask]